US and Worldwide: +1 (866) 660-7555

Thread: Uploading Metadata to Solution folde: Bundle missing required domain-id property

Default Uploading Metadata to Solution folde: Bundle missing required domain-id property

I get the following error when trying to upload my metadata.xmi file to my solution folder in pentaho 5.1 CE. I'm using the PME to create the metadata model and exporting it as a .xmi file. I am then using the BA Server 5.1 CE's console to upload the xmi file into the solution folder. The error I get is:

Code:
    Import File     Level     Message
    /home/BEC/metadata.xmi     ERROR     org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.PlatformImportException: Bundle missing required domain-id property
    How might I be able to resolve this? How do I set the domain-id property?

EDIT:
    I tried to publish the metadata to the solution directory directly from PME instead of uploading it. PME notifies me that the file already exists and if I wish to replace it, to which I agree and receive a success message. However, when going into the solution folder through the PUC and downloading it, the folder seems to contain no metadata file in it. I made sure that the domain name is the same as that of my solution folder, so what am I potentially doing incorrectly?
    Last edited by dmukherji; 07-30-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Can anybody please answer this . I am also facing the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pankajsrdr View Post
    Can anybody please answer this . I am also facing the same issue.
    Your metadata file is published if it says 'Success'. Try using a report or an ad-hoc report to test out your data. I am not sure why it does not show the XMI in the folder,
    although if you click on Manage data sources , you will see your metadata resource with the domain ID you specified in your metadata model.