US and Worldwide: +1 (866) 660-7555

Thread: Kettle connection to Google Drive

Default Kettle connection to Google Drive

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to connect the kettle to the google drive through apis. All i need to do is run the kettle process to copy files from one folder of the google drive to another one. Is there a way to do it

Default Kettle connection to Google Drive

Hi,

Is there any way i can give a google drive input file or google spreadsheet into kettle. Also i need to copy files between gdrive folders. Is there any way to connect through API's to google drive. Please let me know.

Thanks.

You need to download the plugin called "Google Spreadsheet Input/Output" by Brian Zoetewey from Marketplace.

Thank you! But that is available only for enterprise edition and not the community edition. Is there any way for community edition?

Quote Originally Posted by santosh.grad6 View Post
    Thank you! But that is available only for enterprise edition and not the community edition.
    Really? http://www.pentaho.com/marketplace/ seems to suggest otherwise.
    If you click on the magnifying glass, and type "Google" it's available there.

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Is there any way to connect to googledrive using apis and perform search and copy operations between folders?

Thanks

Default Use Google Drive API and Java code to copy files between folder of gdrive

Hi,

Is there any way i can use the google drive api ie. https:/ /developers.google.com/drive/v3/reference/files/copy in kettle to access the gdrive and copy files. Is there a task in kettle to do that?

Thanks