I got a few more things knocked out of my transactions. no I just have a problem with insorting them into my fact table I keep getting this error:
insert into facts.0 - ERROR : Because of an error, this step can't continue:
insert into facts.0 - ERROR : Couldn't get row from result set
insert into facts.0 - ERROR : Column Index out of range, 2 > 1
be.ibridge.kettle.trans.Trans - ERROR : Errors Detected
Something that I have tried putting a sort infront to force it to wait a bit long b4 processing, but it didn't seem to do much. it only take about 2 minutes to hit the error so it's running reasonably fast.
the only thing I'm can thing of is the not null statements for columns. since it appears to miss a couple FK's when I preview a select, but when I preview the Deminsion it then toss that error anyway.
Any suggestion what I might be doing wrong. if you need more info let me know.