US and Worldwide: +1 (866) 660-7555

Thread: Single word wrapping

Default Single word wrapping

Hi,

It sounds that there is a limiation on single word length causing the add of a space character. The following line of text should help to find the exact size:

0123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789
    .................1................2................3................4................5...............6................7................8................9
    May the Moo force be with you,
    Said Mimil

A student of JFree & Pentaho Academies,
    Cedric Pronzato

So the answer is near 50 but as we could see on second line the number sounds to be different ... who knows ...
    Said Mimil

Cedric Pronzato

phart Guest

Good morning Cedric,

You are correct. The soft break is set to 50 characters per line. I will look into raising that amount to a more usable number. Do you have a suggestion for what amount would be more workable on our forums?

Also, what is the Dark Side of the Moo Force?

Hi Patrick, long time no see

If I were the only one I would have say: "Infinite, Sir!"
    As Dr Spoke may have said: "To the Infinite and Beyond!"

About the D**k side of the M** force???? I am even terrified to pronounce and write such a sentence! You would never know what it is about!
    The last one which ask about it is .... is ... I don't know ... no one ever see him back.
    Maybe if I want to not see you anymore I will send you an email about it. After it is up to you to open it (courageous) or be one of my pawns.

StarWars is an adaptation for children (babies?) in comparison.
    Said Mimil

Cedric Pronzato

phart Guest

Good morning Cedric,

The default size is 70, we reduced it to 50 when we edited the templates. If we increase it to much more, it will have an effect on about all of the elements above it, forcing post boxes to extend far beyond the template in different browsers.