US and Worldwide: +1 (866) 660-7555

Thread: Getting started

Default Getting started

Hi,

I think the worklow addition to BI is very interesting.. I have downloaded the BI Platform, but not quite sure how to get started on the Workflow part. I am not really able to find a lot of documentation or user guides. Any suggestions?

HH

No one uses it ever! well not as far as I can tell, and I did see rumour a while ago that it was infact targeted for removal, but don't let me stop you, if you get it working I'll be quite interested to see your out come.
    This is a signature.... everyone gets it.

Join the Unofficial Pentaho IRC channel on freenode.
    Server: chat.freenode.net Channel: ##pentaho

Please try and make an effort and search the wiki and forums before posting!
    Checkout the Saiku, the future of Open Source Interactive OLAP(http://analytical-labs.com)

Yup, it's removed in 1.7

Hmm I use 1.7 and haven't noticed, I should possibly pay more attention
    This is a signature.... everyone gets it.

Join the Unofficial Pentaho IRC channel on freenode.
    Server: chat.freenode.net Channel: ##pentaho

Please try and make an effort and search the wiki and forums before posting!
    Checkout the Saiku, the future of Open Source Interactive OLAP(http://analytical-labs.com)

Hi, i'm from Chile and have a question.

What was removed in Pentaho, Shark or the workflow engine?? Because i have read that workflow is still active, but within de action sequences... something like that.
    So, if someone can help me whith this... im making a paper about pentaho's arquitecture, and this is very important for me.

Greetings.
    Thanks.