PDA

View Full Version : Instaview?

Emilio1985
05-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Hello everybody,

Some documentation about this please?. I had Data Integration comunitty 4.3.

Also, I read a little documentation about this. And a had some questions

It's necesary have the 4.4 Enterprise Edition? Is there any in Comunitty? Is Big data Preview a pluguin for Data Integration? Are Big Data Prevew and Instaview the same?

Thanks,

Emilio

MaryRudisill
05-17-2013, 05:23 AM
no idea about such situation. it would be bettter if you contact the moderator for this situation here.,.

Emilio1985
05-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Thanks MaryRusih i find this

http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/BAD/Instaview.

And it's only for Enterprise Edition.

ellisionthomas
06-04-2013, 12:18 AM
i am still finding it difficult to understand can anybody help me with this section so that i could get informative here

mattb_pdi
06-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Instaview is an Enterprise Edition feature that was introduced in Pentaho Data Integration 4.4.0. It is not part of the Big Data plugin (which is a Community Edition plugin) but can make use of the Big Data plugin for Hadoop and NoSQL data sources.

Hello everybody,

Some documentation about this please?. I had Data Integration comunitty 4.3.

Also, I read a little documentation about this. And a had some questions

It's necesary have the 4.4 Enterprise Edition? Is there any in Comunitty? Is Big data Preview a pluguin for Data Integration? Are Big Data Prevew and Instaview the same?

Thanks,

Emilio

Emilio1985
06-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Instaview is an Enterprise Edition feature that was introduced in Pentaho Data Integration 4.4.0. It is not part of the Big Data plugin (which is a Community Edition plugin) but can make use of the Big Data plugin for Hadoop and NoSQL data sources.

Yes thats correct sorry for my error. I found it in this webpage http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/BAD/Instaview.

ellisionthomas
06-15-2013, 03:02 AM
thanks for your reply .. now looking forward at it with more depth to get with the new logic and ideas better..