PDA

View Full Version : Cube published from Schema workbench not seen in Saiku

mirjanap
04-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi,

I'm using Pentaho CE 5.3 version, Schema workbench as desktop tool and Saiku plugin downloaded from Marketplace (also CE version). DB Repository is Oracle, and BI server runs on Linux.
I have created MyTestSchema from Schema Workbench and published it successfully. I have and Oracle DB Repository and I see an XML file in BLOB from DS_REPOS_DATASTORE. I started PUC, enter Manage Data Sources and I see a DataSourceType MyTestSchema type Analysis. It say that mondrian file MyTestSchema.mondrian.xml.
But, when I start new Saiku analysis, I don't see MyTestCube.
Catalina.out displays errors
15:58:37,339 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin s
aiku
15:58:37,386 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties.properties not found in plugin saiku
15:58:37,409 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_sr.properties not found in plugin saiku

But it doesn't seem to be important when I look at the cube creating from database tables source. That cube shows in drop down box of Saiku.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve this problem?

rlmagidson
05-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Hello mirjanap

You were able to publish your cube via Schema Workbench? I'm unable to do that. I get an error "Publish Error: Repository service not found on server."

What version of the Workbench are you using? I am on 3.5 as I read elsewhere that the latest version is not compatible with CE 5.

Thanks in advance
- Russell