PDA

View Full Version : Subscriptions

pranav1612
12-07-2006, 02:21 AM
Hi,

I cannot see my subscriptions in the subscriptions list in my user cp. Is it a bug in migration or they are not set by knowing in migration?

Regards,
Pranav Shah

gmoran
12-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Pranav,

I'm not sure which subscriptions you are talking about. If you are talking about old subscriptions from the existing forums, then, no, we did not migrate those, as stated int eh FAQ. If you are talking about NEW subscriptions in the test forums, then we have an issue.

Can you please clarify?

kind regards,
Gretchen

Taqua
12-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi,

its the new ones. Whenever you open up a new thread or answer to one a new icon appears next to that thread. After Mimils posting I've cared to check my user profile and there are a lot of subscriptions (useless I my case, as no message is sent out and so they have no meaning at all. And before someone asks: No I dont want to get spammed by the forum. I'll use the RSS-feeds instead. :) ).

Have fun,
said Thomas

pranav1612
12-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Yes.

Well, I was asking for old ones but it is cleared now as they are not carried forwards in migration.

Also for new ones, I can see now in my user cp though on some pages I am getting javascript error alert.

I am using IE 6.0.2900.x with sp2 in windows xp. I have Display a notification about every script error checkbox enabled in Tools->Internet Options->Advanced.

I am getting error like
Line: 2504, Char:2 Error:Invalid Argument Code:0 URL:http://forums.pentaho.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=78361.

Also on edit post page, When I clicked on advanced button, nothing happend and javascript errors came. These are minor errors but you can check them.

Regards,
Pranav Shah

phart
12-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi Guys,

Ive looked for this in FF2 and IE7, and could not produce these results. Was this late last night? I was testing some code last night that might have thrown a few errors here and there.

I did notice that if your user setting is set to the basic editor, you dont get many options to go advanced or change your editor.

Heres what I got:

If your user setting is set to standard, you get what I have below. The last 2 are what I get with a user setting of basic and having clicked the advanced editor button, and the only error I get in IE7 is a null being, well, null.

Are you still getting these errors/issues with the editor?

pranav1612
12-11-2006, 03:31 AM
Hi phart,

Now I do not get those errors and everything is working fine. I am in India so when I got those errors it may be your night. So those errors may be due to work in progress for you.

New forums are cool and gr8.

Thanks for good work by all of you.

Regards,
Pranav Shah