PDA

View Full Version : CVS stable

jmax
03-28-2006, 05:27 AM
Hi Pentaho staff, I really would like to know when will be avaible in CVS a buildable version of pentaho.

Max

gmoran
03-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Max,

I feel your pain and I apologize for the frustrating state of our sourceforge CVS repository.

Next week, we intend to release an SDK, which will give you projects that you can drop into Eclipse and access the latest source code. We will be updating the SDK every three days or so, so that you can merge in new code when it becomes available.

Please understand that this is a temporary solution to get the community what they need in the short term. We are working dligently to get a stable source code repository published to our community.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope the SDK helps you out - look for it late this week, early next!

best regards,
Gretchen

guzaldon
06-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Gretchen,

You stated something like this before:

Please understand that this is a temporary solution to get the community what they need in the short term. We are working dligently to get a stable source code repository published to our community.

I was wondering what progress has been made in this area. I know I would be extremely greatful for access to the CVS repository specialy since it'll intergrate in with eclipse.

If you could supply an update or give an idea of when it might be available that would be AWESOME.

Thanks,

Nic