PDA

View Full Version : Accessing the JBoss portal manager?

jfizer
05-18-2006, 12:00 PM
The following URL should allow me to access the JBoss portal manager. However I cant seem to find any login that gives lets me in. What am I missing (sure its somthing simple that I'll slap myself for not seeing)?

http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/default/management

jfizer
05-18-2006, 12:12 PM
admin/admin

Doh....

guzaldon
05-18-2006, 12:49 PM
yep, and what I have found is that it's kind of hard to get around in too. and it's easy to get lost.

Nic

jfizer
05-19-2006, 08:17 AM
guzaldon wrote:

yep, and what I have found is that it's kind of hard to get around in too. and it's easy to get lost.

Nic

Not having problems with the interface realy, but any changes or additions I make are lost when the Pentaho server is restarted...

guzaldon
05-20-2006, 08:31 AM
that's probably becuase of the in memory DB getting rebuild. I have been trying to find some time to set some setup scripts for mysql so that I don't have to run the hypersonic DB's that get rebuild on rebuilds and it'll be one less thing to start and i'll be able to just setup jbosses init script and everything will be able to start on reboot and will be persistent.

What sort of changes have you been making? just layout changes or are you actuallly added some portlets and the stuch?

Hope things are going well,

Nic