PDA

View Full Version : The images don't appear!

isa
05-29-2006, 03:46 AM
Hello, I succeeded in installing Pentaho BI under Linux but the images do not appear and the examples do not go.
I arrive on the error, see the file.
I think that certain file are badly placed (for example the file “pentaho_j2ee_deployments- 1.1.6.27 9/pentaho-res/styles/pentaho-style.war/???) but I don't know where I have to place it.

Would somebody have an idea? http://forums.pentaho.org/archived_att/files/erreur.doc

mbatchelor
05-29-2006, 01:06 PM
The pentaho-style war file gets placed in the deployment directory with the pentaho.war. Assuming JBoss, this is server/default/deploy.

Take care,

Marc

isa
05-30-2006, 01:04 AM
I created the file pentaho-style.war making:

ant pentaho-style-war

the file was placed at the following address:

/usr1/pentaho/pen6/pentaho_j2ee_deployments-1.1.6.279/dist

The file pentaho.war being in:

/usr1/pentaho/pen6/pentaho_j2ee_deployments-1.1.6.279/dist/tomcat5

I launched the platform BI but I still don't have images!

karanbhalla
05-30-2006, 02:29 AM
hey

build another war file,pentaho-portal-layout.war and place it along with pentaho-style.war and pentaho.war in server/default/deploy in case of jboss and /webapps in case of Tomcat.

u said ur war files are still in
usr1/pentaho/pen6/pentaho_j2ee_deployments-1.1.6.279/dist

and it seems you are working with tomcat. Use either the /manager application of tomcat to deploy the war files or just place the war files in /webapps directory. if your application is deployed correctly you will see the exploded files in the same directory.

it should work now.
let us know the result

karan

isa
05-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Yes you are right, I have do what you said to me, I just put the file pentaho-style in webapps and the images appear now.

Thank you