PDA

View Full Version : Greek Localization

aman
06-01-2006, 06:22 AM
Dear friends,

the work for offering a localized version of Pentaho in Greek (Hellenic) has started! I will be the moderator of this attempt and hope to be able to provide soon some first localized versions!

To all the Pentaho fans in Greece, please feel free to get in touch with me and contribute in this effort.

Best Regards,

Andreas S. Maniatis
I.M.F. Ltd

Αγαπητοί φίλοι,

η εργασία προσαρμογής του Pentaho στα Ελληνικά ξεκίνησε! Θα είμαι ο συντονιστής αυτής της προσπάθειας και θα υπάρξουν σύντομα οι πρώτες εκδόσεις.

Προσκαλώ όλους τους φίλους του Pentaho στην Ελλάδα να συνεισφέρουν σε αυτή τη προσπάθεια.

Με εκτίμηση,

Ανδρέας Σ. Μανιάτης
I.M.F. Ltd

manos
09-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Dear Andreas,

We are interested in contributing in the Greek Localization effort,
as well as connecting here in Greece.

Unfortunately i could not find more details on IMF, as the domain name services seem to be down at the moment. Where can i reach you?

Cheers,

Manos

aman
09-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Dear friends,

the Greek Localization project is still ongoing. Please note, however, that IMF has merged with Cyberstream (www.cyberstream.gr), without any other changes in terms of focus and job description.

Should any of you like a direct contact with our moderating team, you can locate us through Cyberstream.

Andreas Maniatis
Cyberstream LTD

Kostas Siabanis
07-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Hi Andreas,

if you re still running this project, I would like to contribute, pls let me know.

BR,
Kostas

l_iosifidis
11-21-2009, 04:36 PM
οκ μπορείται να υπολογίσετε και μένα μέσα στην προσπάθεια