PDA

View Full Version : Global actiions

mpriess
07-26-2006, 06:42 AM
Hello All,

I've a Problem with loading my global actions using 1.2RC1
It seams that Pentaho doesn't load my global actions when i click on Refresh Global Actions, because it's finished just in 1 second and nothing is prompted in the server.log.
My reports that use my global actions print the following error:

[de_161] Error: [de_103] RuntimeContext.ERROR_0018 - [de_39] The requested parameter SEASON_LIST could not be fulfilled (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext)

I've copied the following part in my pentaho.xml in the pentaho-solutions/system folder

<org.pentaho.session.PentahoHttpSession scope="global">samples/filter/global-day-list.xaction</org.pentaho.session.PentahoHttpSession>
<org.pentaho.ui.portlet.PentahoPortletSession scope="global">samples/filter/global-day-list.xaction</org.pentaho.ui.portlet.PentahoPortletSession>

I'll hope someone can help me

Regards
Marten
p.s. the global xactions work i've tested them ...

adeshazor
07-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Three questions:

(1) Do the all of the provided "secure" and "rules" samples work? These samples would be "secure" and "rules" folders in the delivered solution.

(2) Can you navigate to the two start-up action sequences? For example, from the base our your solution directory, can you find the files "samples/filter/global-day-list.xaction" and "samples/filter/gloabl-day-list.xaction"?

(3) Does everything work (including your startup action sequences) after restarting the Pentaho server?

When answering these questions, can you also attach a ZIP of your entire solutions directory?

Thanks,

Anthony

mpriess
07-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Hello,
thank you for your fast reply

(1) Do the all of the provided \\"secure\\" and \\"rules\\" samples work? These samples would be
\\"secure\\" and \\"rules\\" folders in the delivered solution.

I've tested them and they are working

(2) Can you navigate to the two start-up action sequences? For example, from the base our your
solution directory, can you find the files \\"samples/filter/global-day-list.xaction\\" and\\"samples/filter/gloabl-day-list.xaction\\"?

As i said i can use the global actions itself, but other xactions which references on them cannot get any information or doesn' t know about them.
I've got this error:

[de_161] Error: [de_103] RuntimeContext.ERROR_0018 - [de_39] The requested parameter SEASON_LIST could not be fulfilled (org.pentaho.core.runtime.RuntimeContext)
[de_116] Debug: [de_21] Starting execute of samples/olap/siebenzwanziger/ausland_siebenzwanzig_halbjahr.xaction (org.pentaho.core.solution.SolutionEngine)

(3) Does everything work (including your startup action sequences) after restarting the Pentaho
server?
I'm not shure what you mean, but i didn't get any error...
I also added the server.log in the zip file.

Tanks for your help

Post edited by: mpriess, at: 07/27/2006 03:16

mpriess
07-26-2006, 11:17 PM
sorry i had problems with upload http://forums.pentaho.org/archived_att/files/solutions.zip