PDA

View Full Version : ERROR: Runtime is already running

theeren
10-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi -

I seem to get this error sporadically and was wondering if anyone could tell me why and how to prevent it.

ERROR: Runtime is already running

I seem to get this a lot with a report that is a webpage with three frames. One frame has a jfree report, one a birt report and one a widget. When I first implement this I would get this error a lot but I added a little timer so that each frame would not be loaded at the same time to avoid this. It seemed to work at first but I am still getting this error quite frequently. Is there a better, less error prone way of doing this?

Thanks for any help,
Tiffani

mdamour
10-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Before I did deeper into this I wanted to check what version of pentaho you're using and what platform you're running on.. If you can get back to me on that it would help.

Thanks,
Mike

mbatchelor
10-09-2006, 04:58 AM
Hi Tiffani,

Could you check your pentaho.xml to make sure that the scope of your ISolutionEngine is set to "request" and not "session"?

Marc

theeren
10-16-2006, 05:59 AM
HI Marc-

I did as you suggested and haven't seen the error since I changed this. However; I also removed a Birt report that was giving me some issues as well so I can't be sure what actually solved this problem. It is possible that this Birt report was causing this error as well.

Thanks for your help....
Tiffani