PDA

View Full Version : Impact of Incomplete Deployment?

billw
10-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I am running RC2 and get the following on PCI startup (lots of other errors during startup as well):

22:04:46,804 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

--- Incompletely deployed packages ---
org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.PortalDeploymentInfo@e5a55755 { url=fil
e:/C:/java/pentaho-demo/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/pentaho-por
tlets.war/WEB-INF/ }
deployer: org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.ServerDeployer@a47962
status: Deployment FAILED reason: query did not return a unique result: 2; - n
ested throwable: (org.hibernate.NonUniqueResultException: query did not return a
unique result: 2)
state: FAILED
watch: file:/C:/java/pentaho-demo/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar
/pentaho-portlets.war/WEB-INF/
altDD: null
lastDeployed: 1160280276670
lastModified: 1158675472627
mbeans:

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.PortalDeploymentInfo@bb445e17 { url=fil
e:/C:/java/pentaho-demo/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/pentaho-adm
in-portlets.war/WEB-INF/ }
deployer: org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.ServerDeployer@a47962
status: Deployment FAILED reason: query did not return a unique result: 2; - n
ested throwable: (org.hibernate.NonUniqueResultException: query did not return a
unique result: 2)
state: FAILED
watch: file:/C:/java/pentaho-demo/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar
/pentaho-admin-portlets.war/WEB-INF/
altDD: null
lastDeployed: 1160280276750
lastModified: 1158675472497
mbeans:

What is the impact of this?

Bill

mdamour
10-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Since it looks like this is portal specific, it is likely that only the portal is affected. We have not heard of anyone having this problem, I have tested this on linux and others on windows without any such errors.

Is your hypersonic database running? I ask only because I see hibernate complaining.. You are starting the PCI with the start-pentaho script correct? This script should start hypersonic and jboss. Be sure you don't already have hypersonic running. Do you know what version of Java you are running (JAVA_HOME)? The platform requires 1.4+.

-Mike

theeren
10-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Hi-
Did you ever find the fix for this? I too am having a similar issue on Windows XP. I have no idea what is causing this. The demo samples also do not seem to load and work. I attached a screen shot incase someone else has experienced this as well.

Thanks,
Tiffani http://forums.pentaho.org/archived_att/files/demoerror.doc

theeren
10-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi-
Well I just downloaded it again and it seems to be working ok now...so I am not sure what happened.

Tiffani

billw
10-25-2006, 07:08 PM
I have solved the problem, but I have found that I can cause the problem by shutting down and restarting too quickly causes the corruption. I think it is a Hypersonic problem. I am going to investigate a bit more and will post what I find.

Bill