PDA

View Full Version : Google Maps & Map .jsp Page

clavigne
12-01-2006, 03:58 PM
never mind. this problem was caused by some hacks I added to the custom templates.
---------------------------------------------------------

The MAP jsp page works fine using RC3 as local host (windows 2003 SBE OS), but I can not get it to work when I change the server IP address from local host to my domain and port 80. The page comes up, but a blank white square appears where the map should be. No error messages. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

* I have changed the key in the googlesettings.xml file to a new key specific to my domain/folder and restarted the pentaho/jboss server.

* I have tested the new key using the example html provided by Google (placing the .html doc in the same folder as the Map .jsp page.

* I have tested the original .xaction, it returns data fine. I created a second .xaction using an Oracle datasource (also returns data). It didn't help.

* Looking in the log, I only see the following:

15:18:43,286 INFO [HibernateUtil] Hibernate being used in un-managed environment - using static for factory.
15:18:43,505 WARN [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] InitialContext did not implement EventContext

Maybe the old localhost:8080 key is hardcoded somewhere that I can not located?

Help....

Chris

Post edited by: clavigne, at: 2006/12/01 21:47

jdixon
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Hi Chris,

I'm glad you got it fixed.

James