PDA

View Full Version : JFreeReport and JDeveloper

Anonymous
05-21-2002, 04:40 AM
Hello,
How can I run JFreeReport whit JDeveloper9i?
I have some problems with import library.
Thanks.

Anonymous
05-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Hello,
How can I run JFreeReport whit JDeveloper9i?
I have some problems with import library.
Thanks.

Help..............

Mimil
05-25-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi,

I don't know JDeveloper, but what is the problem?
IF your problem is that you don't know how to import libraries with your IDE, thus, it is not the right forum.
I mean JDeveloper forums.

Bye,
Mimil

Anonymous
05-31-2004, 05:52 PM
hello,
I'm new to jfree Report and I'm having troubles with jDeveloper (or Linux) not supporting all the languages included. Is there some way I can disable the multi-lingual portion of the code.
I would be very gratefull for any help
thanks
marcel

Mimil
06-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Hi,

I think your local is not set properly. Set your local under linux or you can change it in java code before running JFreeReport.

Bye,
Mimil

Taqua
06-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Hi,

the internationalisation support is part of the JDK - I do not know a way to disable that.

If a translation for a certain language is not available, Java will fall back to the default localization (which is english, in our case).

On Linux, java uses the usual localisation methods to find initialize the local language. You may want to have a look at the "locale" utility for more details on the OS-specific part.

Usually defining an environment variable called "LANG" with the value of "C" should be enough to reset the localzation to the built-in default.

With the 'bash' shell, you would have to write

export LANG=C

before starting the JDeveloper.

Have more fun,
said Thomas

Anonymous
06-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the comments,
but the problem lies with JDeveloper. It checks for errors in all classes that have any chance of being used. So I'll bug the Oracle community.
Thanks for your help,
great software
Bubye