PDA

View Full Version : problem with JFreeReport-0.7.5b

Anonymous
08-09-2002, 08:12 AM
HI guys,

Today only i installed jfreereport-0.7.5b, but wgile using am getting the following error in the run time.

Debug: Parsing delegated to : com.jrefiniary.report.io.Reportfatory for start tag report

Debug: BandFactory recived:reportHeader

Debug: Parsing delegated to : com.jrefiniary.report.io.Reportfatory for start tag Label
Debug: Parsed relative value:-100.0

But in the jfreereport-0.7.4 it was working fine.So plz let me know the remedy.
thanks in advance
regards
sandy

Anonymous
08-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Hi,

don't worry, the messages are no errors, the parser is just telling what he does. Simple status messages, which are entabled by default to make reporting errors easier. JFreeReport 0.74 worked the same way, but did swallow those messages instead of showing them.

Have more fun,
said Thomas

Anonymous
08-10-2002, 06:26 AM
Hello,
Thank me reply soon..
but after that text i was got

generayte problerm com.jrefinery.report.io.ReportDefinitionException: Function
backgroundTrigger class=com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisiblitySwitchFun
ction is not valid: ClassNotFound: com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisiblit
ySwitchFunction

and report not open.
so what is this problem & how i can solve it
Thanks
SANDY

Anonymous
08-10-2002, 08:00 AM
hi,

This functions name was/is misspelled and corrected to "ElementVisibilitySwitchFunction".

Have more fun,
said Thomas

Anonymous
08-10-2002, 08:27 AM
hi there,
and thanks for the quick reply, Actually i have not changed any thing in the code.How to fix the said problem.But in jfreereport-0.7.4 it was working fine.

wating for the reply
thanks and regards
sandy

Anonymous
08-10-2002, 08:44 AM
hi ,

Actually in all this matter the demo is working perfectly fine.

sandy

Anonymous
08-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Hi,

you have to change your report definition to point to the new classname, so the functions class has to be changed from "com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisiblityFunction" to "com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisibilityFunction".

After that everything will work fine.

Have more fun,
said Thomas

Anonymous
08-13-2002, 01:23 AM
hi guys,

Actually am using all the jar files, so am totally blank where is this class file is been called and am not at all calling any of this class files.Plz do tell me exact where is this class file is to be redefined with the correct class name.

thanks in advance
wating 4 ur reply
sandy

Anonymous
08-13-2002, 10:07 AM
Hi,

you don't have to change the class file, just change your Report-Definition file (the XML-File). There is a tag called <functions> and inside the tag another tag <function> with the attribute "class" containing the full-qualified classname of the function. Change this attribute value from from "com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisiblityFunction" to "com.jrefinery.report.function.ElementVisibilityFunction" and everything will be fine.

Have more fun,
said Thomas