PDA

View Full Version : test failures access 2

ffo_uci
08-31-2003, 10:50 PM
testCountDistinct: Error
Internal error: Error while executing query [select {[Measures].[Unit Sales], [Measures].[Customer Count]} ON columns, {[Gender].Members} ON rows from [Sales] ]
mondrian.resource.ChainableRuntimeException: Internal error: Error while executing query [select {[Measures].[Unit Sales], [Measures].[Customer Count]} ON columns,
{[Gender].Members} ON rows
from [Sales]
]
at mondrian.olap.MondrianResource.newInternal(MondrianResource.java:45)
at mondrian.olap.Util.newError(Util.java:445)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapConnection.execute(RolapConnection.java:257)
at mondrian.test.FoodMartTestCase.runQuery(FoodMartTestCase.java:39)
at mondrian.test.FoodMartTestCase.runQueryCheckResult(FoodMartTestCase.java:143)
at mondrian.test.BasicQueryTest.testCountDistinct(BasicQueryTest.java:2145)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at mondrian.rolap.agg.AggregationManager.loadAggregation(AggregationManager.java:147)
at mondrian.rolap.agg.AggregationManager.loadAggregations(AggregationManager.java:123)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapAggregationManager.loadAggregations(RolapAggregationManager.java:66)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult$BatchingCellReader.loadAggregations(RolapResult.java:296)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult.executeBody(RolapResult.java:200)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult.<init>(RolapResult.java:120)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapConnection.execute(RolapConnection.java:242)
... 19 more
caused by
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at mondrian.rolap.agg.AggregationManager.loadAggregation(AggregationManager.java:147)
at mondrian.rolap.agg.AggregationManager.loadAggregations(AggregationManager.java:123)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapAggregationManager.loadAggregations(RolapAggregationManager.java:66)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult$BatchingCellReader.loadAggregations(RolapResult.java:296)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult.executeBody(RolapResult.java:200)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapResult.<init>(RolapResult.java:120)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapConnection.execute(RolapConnection.java:242)
at mondrian.test.FoodMartTestCase.runQuery(FoodMartTestCase.java:39)
at mondrian.test.FoodMartTestCase.runQueryCheckResult(FoodMartTestCase.java:143)
at mondrian.test.BasicQueryTest.testCountDistinct(BasicQueryTest.java:2145)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

jhyde
09-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Another bug caused by a race condition.

patsu68
10-10-2003, 11:56 AM
Hi Julian,
First of all, thanks for bringing the Mondrian engine to the open source community.
At this point in time, we intend to use Mondrian on a 2 CPU server for one of our upcoming projects. It seems that this error would be a show stopper.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could elaborate on the race condition bugs, and whether it's currently in your high priority fix list. This would allow us to access our risk.
Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day !
Regards,
Jin

jhyde
10-12-2003, 02:09 PM
This is a big change, and I'm really busy with the day job right now, but you are right: this definitely needs to be fixed. I promise I'll get it done within 2 weeks.

patsu68
10-13-2003, 07:08 AM
Thanks Julian for the quick response and the 2-week estimated fix time. Will get in touch with you via your source forge email. Take care.
Regards,
Jin

cuishibin
10-13-2003, 01:40 PM
You may download the latest data file. I came up with the same problem one month before. When I used the latest data file,the problem didn't appear. I think it may helpful to you.

patsu68
10-13-2003, 04:21 PM
That's odd. Race condition issues do not go away by changing data. Could you let me know which data file you're refering to ? Also what tests did you run to confirm that the problem has gone away ?
Regards,
Jin

cuishibin
10-13-2003, 05:13 PM
access data file

cuishibin
10-13-2003, 05:18 PM
I tested it in mondrian jpivot table.

jhyde
10-24-2003, 04:29 PM
This problem is bug 804903, fixed in change 769 (release mondrian 1.0.1.).