PDA

View Full Version : Error in RedHat



bluesunday132
09-14-2006, 10:11 AM
I am trying to install mondrian in linux Red Hat, but it does not. To me throws this errors:
--One--
--Spanish--
excepcion:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: La uri absoluta:
http://www.tonbeller.com/jpivot
no puede resolverse o en web.xml o el los archivos jar desplegados con esta aplicación
--English--
exception:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The uri absolute:
http://www.tonbeller.com/jpivot
cannot be solved or in web.xml or the archives to jar unfolded with this application
--Two--
excepción/exception:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com/tonbeller/wcf/utils/IncludeTag
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
causa raíz/cause root:
javax.servlet.ServletException: com/tonbeller/wcf/utils/IncludeTag
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:858)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:791)
org.apache.jsp.testpage_jsp._jspService(testpage_jsp.java:273)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:332)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
I already have apache, java, postgreSQL, running well. The archives of mondrian and connections I have checked them with the version that I have in Windows and all this perfect one.
Also already I have put him plugin of java to the explorer but I follow without making work it; please somebody that helps me, no longer that to check to him more.

sgwood
09-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Looks like you don't have the jpivot or wcf tlds in WEB-INF/wcf and /WEB-INF/jpivot.
Sherman
JasperSoft

bluesunday132
09-18-2006, 11:28 AM
The problem this solving, I appear so that redhat used encoding='UTF8' changing this within SO, everything returns well. Thanks to respond