PDA

View Full Version : pentaho certification

ganeshsrvnn
01-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Is there any certification provided by pentaho for BI.if the developers were using Pentaho as BI tool then what`ll be the future scope for them.

jdixon
01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
We are planning to have a certification program but I cannot give you a date yet for when that will be ready.

James

ganeshsrvnn
01-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Kindly notify me ,if that happen to be.Since the scope of career availability is very less,i expect some certification for the same.

thanks,
Saravanan G

honey jain
11-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Kindly notify me ,if that happen to be.Since the scope of career availability is very less,i expect some certification for the same.

thanks,
Saravanan G

Hi ,

I am an ETL ( KETTLE) developer. I wanted to know that are there any free certifications exams ( or sample papers) available for Pentaho just like there are certifications available for Cognos etc.
Please let me know as soon as you get the information :).

My mail id is honey_jain@persistent.co.in

Thanks,
Honey Jain
ETL developer,
PSL India

rathana
11-27-2009, 04:52 AM
Any updates on this? Are there any certification programs available for Pentaho BI suite?

Vishwesh
03-22-2010, 06:34 AM
We are still waiting for the answer... :)

Regards,
Vishwesh

ingo.klose
03-23-2010, 03:50 AM
There used to be a certification for partners but no formal certification for users/developers other then the trainings they offer.

Best way to go about this is to directly contact Pentaho and have a look at their training offerings.