PDA

View Full Version : Cost of products

javier.mateos
02-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Hello, I would like to know if I can use your products for free in a production environment, or if there is any kind of cost. In particular my intention is to implement a BI platform in my company, with dashboards, analysis tools and reports, and yours seem to be just what i need.

Also, I would like to know if the software I can download in the "Download" area have limited capabilities, or if they have full funcionality (the name of the file I am downloading now is pentaho_demo).

Lastly, I would like to know the cost for consulting and support of your products.

Thanks and kind regards.

zanorte
02-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Javier,

Yo can use Pentaho suite for free. You can download all the products and you can use it without restrictions.

There is also a Subscription Option: http://www.pentaho.com/subscriptions/, but it includes basically support and some features for very big installations.

On Open Source download page, you have more than 90% of the features.

About consulting services, there are a broad group of partners around the world.
We, for instance, work in the spanish area.

Hope this help!!

Emilio
www.stratebi.com

orta
03-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi,

i'am an software developer and i would use a lot of Pentaho components in my product. I want sell this product to my costumers. Is it allowed to do this (for free)? Or is their any restriction?

thx
orta