PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard creation

mohan.rao
02-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Hi,

I am new to Dashboard, trying to work on it. I am trying to create some drill down reports on the dashboard. I have done some thing like this:

First, I have created a pie chart with 3 sections:
Port, Interface, Processors

When I click on the 'Port' section, I get a bar chart with the values of the specific port.

When I click on one of the port values, it should show me a line chart, showing the data of that port value.

Right now I am struck at the third level (line chart).

Can anyone please give me a link where I can find the detailed information for this? In the Dashboard guide, I could not get much information.

Regards,
Mohan.

wgorman
03-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Take a look at "Customizing the PCI JSP Dashboard", specifically the section discussing "drill-url":

http://jira.pentaho.org:8080/confluence/display/PentahoDoc/5.+Customizing+the+PCI+JSP+Dashboard

Thats where the problem is most likely.

Will

vijayfaq
02-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi,
Am new in pentaho..
Here i installed Mondrian OLAP, Pentaho reporting, Workbench everything seperately now i try to create dashboard what are the steps it need..
If any dashboard GUI tools are available..
or
If i use JSP how can i deploy it...
Please explain detaily....

Thanks
Vijay

wgorman
02-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Hope this helps:

http://wiki.pentaho.org/display/PentahoDoc/Dashboard+Building

Will

vijayfaq
03-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi,
I installed successfully Pentaho Binary.
But it login default user like JOE and etc..
I need to create new user How can i do it?
Pls explain detaily...

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

bugg_tb
03-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Vijay,

You've not posted one, or twice but 3 times with exactly the same question, either wait for an answer, of which there have been two or search the forums yourself and DON'T hijack other threads with completely different topics! LEARN SOME NETTIQUETTE AND RTFM!

Tom

ushasree
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi,
Am new in pentaho..
Here i installed Mondrian OLAP, Pentaho reporting, Workbench everything seperately now i try to create dashboard what are the steps it need..
If any dashboard GUI tools are available..
or
If i use JSP how can i deploy it...
Please explain detaily....

Thanks
Vijay
Hi,
I am new in pentaho,I want to build dashboard.Which softwares do I need to install to create dashboard?I install liferay for dashboard.What are the step by step procedure to build dashboard? Do we need JSP or PHP ?Can we get existing code(JSP or PHP)? Please help me it is very importent.
Thanks,
USHA