PDA

View Full Version : Damaged documentation files

quintaho
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I downloaded a bunch of documents from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=140317&package_id=153986&release_id=495281 and about half of them are damaged. Adobe Reader 7.0.9 complains with the following message:

Adobe Reader could not open 'Manual_Deployment_of_Pentaho-1.5.2.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).
The files with problems are:

Building_and_Debugging_Pentaho_with_Eclipse-1.5.2.pdf
Creating_Pentaho_Solutions-1.5.2.pdf
Manual_Deployment_of_Pentaho-1.5.2.pdf
Pentaho_Building_Components-1.5.2.pdf
Pentaho_Dashboard_Building-1.5.2.pdfI tried downloading multiple times just in case this was a transient problem, but same results every time.

Can you point me to another download site or replace the files?

Thanks!

mbatchelor
03-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the information! Apparently, some of ther PDFs got corrupted on Sourceforge - that seems to happen occasionally. We'll re-upload them ASAP.

quintaho
04-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks! I was able to download and open the files.

rob.fisk
04-10-2007, 07:05 AM
I am still unable to get the majority of the documents in the latest download area to work. I have tried several alternative mirrors.

I was also looking for one that would take me through creating and publishing a new report from scratch rather than editing samples. In particular I was wondering where the xml report definitions are generated. I am new to all this and there are bits and bobs everywhere.

Cheers.