PDA

View Full Version : Forums adminitration

Odyssee
03-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Hello Administrators,

I have a question as I guess I'm missing something;

After getting a login and password to post threads here, is there something else to do (or other steps I've missed in the process) to have some help or reply to our questions/messages in the forums ?

I posted 2 or 3 issues and never got help or reply ... or even a question to understand my need (as my english is not very good) ... and at least, if my questions are "ridiculous" or are not in the scope of the forum it will be useful for me to know

I'm sorry if i didn't understand and apply a specific process (if there is one) ... can you please inform me about it? thanks in advance

Best Regards
Odyssee

dmoran
03-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Odyssee,

I looked at your posts and you are doing everything correctly. I think the lack of response is due to them being BIRT related. We don't have much expertise at Pentaho with BIRT and have to rely on the community to post answers. I hope you don't give up on Pentaho or the community, we do jump in and help when we can. Maybe you can become the BIRT expert we need.

Doug

Odyssee
04-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks Doug,

I feel honoured to get my first (and only one) reply from "our" new president ;-)

I'm trying to fix all issues I face but I have to say that it's often painful ...

Your BIRT expert ? why not ... I've been working on this (critical for me) project day and night since 4 months now ... thus I don't know if it's enough to be an expert; additionnally, basically, I'm not developper and as you can read my english is to be improved !!!! ;-)

Regards
Odyssee