PDA

View Full Version : Dashboards design

habib
07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
hello,

i need your help to do my report using some charts with access to details. For exempl the home page of pentaho demo.

best regards

H a b i b

radzar
04-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Can you explain clearly what you want to do?
I think the most of users who have seen you post didn't know what you exactly mean?

bugg_tb
04-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I'd hope he's not still having problems, that post is nearly a year old :P

bvcelari
07-31-2008, 08:24 AM
First, hy, and the heavy newbie back again...
Well, i understand habib , i feel the same, finally i had to migrate from my "Stand Alone" Mondrian to the BI suite over postgres, quite dificult, but looks like almost work.

Now, i have to make a dashboard (my boss love that word), I´m trying to make a really simple one. I got the SampleDashboard.jsp from the solutions folder and tried to modify it and their xml files asociated, but nothing... unable to draw chart pie....
Now, after my situation, a couple of questions.
First, it's posible generate a dashboard from an mdx
query instead a sql one( looks like the sample works)
Second, any useful information/link to develope a single dashboard?

Like always, thanks in advanced, for your time, your replies, your patience, and of course, the software ;)

Bvce.

crafter
08-02-2008, 03:10 PM
There is a document in the WIKI called "Dashboard Building". This explains how to build the SampleDashboard.jsp.

bvcelari
08-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Yes.... i know... but i wasn't able to do it... still trying...
BTW... there is any way to debug the dashboards?
because the error:
[es_268] Could not load chart data from "samples/mynew.xaction" doesn't help me so much.
Thx for the answer :)

There is a document in the WIKI called "Dashboard Building". This explains how to build the SampleDashboard.jsp.