PDA

View Full Version : Error when run the build.xml file from pentaho-standalone

ramascaro
10-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi everybody, I 'm following the How-to... tutorial, and when I tried to configure the JBoss server, Configuration option (in Server Navigator view) is disabled. How can I configure the JBoss server?
Could you help me with this problem? I 'm new with Pentaho and having problems now is not a good beginning. :(

Thank you!!!

Raúl

clement
10-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi,

Hi everybody, I 'm following the How-to... tutorial, and when I tried to configure the JBoss server, Configuration option (in Server Navigator view) is disabled. How can I configure the JBoss server?
Could you help me with this problem? I 'm new with Pentaho and having problems now is not a good beginning. :(

Thank you!!!

Raúl

Some JBoss server configurations files are under /server/default/deply/pentaho.war/WEB-INF/. At first glance, web.xml and jboss-web.xml would me the more important ones.
What <<the How-to... tutorial>> are you talking about ? Please write down the url.

a+, =)
-=Clément=-

ramascaro
10-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi,

What <<the How-to... tutorial>> are you talking about ? Please write down the url.

a+, =)
-=Clément=-

This is the tutorial URL:

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/p/pe/pentaho/Pentaho_SDK_HowTo_es_1.1.5.pdf

Thanks,
Raúl