PDA

View Full Version : Pentaho Demo Locale Pages [PT_xxx]

lfaustino
11-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone,

My pages show [PT_xxx] on the labels, I've already performed the suggestions below by a community member, and performed the update repository as suggested, but problem remains. Any other suggestions would be appreciatted.

messages_pt.properties and portlet_pt.properties in the folder

...\pentaho-demo\jboss\server\default\deploy\pentaho.war\WEB-INF\classes\org\pentaho\locale

After restarting the demo you should either see your translations or the English lables, depending if you edited/translated or deleted the files.

Thanks in advance

Luis Faustino

mlowery
11-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Is it possible that these files have been cached? Try deleting jboss/server/default/work and jboss/server/default/tmp while JBoss is shut down.

lfaustino
11-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Is it possible that these files have been cached? Try deleting jboss/server/default/work and jboss/server/default/tmp while JBoss is shut down.

Hello,

I've ytried this suggestion, but not solved.
I've found several files ending with pt or it, in several folders. Would i have to delete them all??

Thanks in advance.

pmalves
11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
You only need to edit the following file in the source:
server/pentaho/src/org/pentaho/locale/messages_pt.properties

After that, recopile and it will work. If you don't want to recompile pentaho, find that file under the place mentioned, but that is the only file you need

lfaustino
11-13-2007, 08:48 AM
You only need to edit the following file in the source:
server/pentaho/src/org/pentaho/locale/messages_pt.properties

After that, recopile and it will work. If you don't want to recompile pentaho, find that file under the place mentioned, but that is the only file you need

Hello Pedro,

I have already erased this file, following a previous suggestion.
Still having the prefix on the labels...
By the way, I'm also from Portugal.

Thanks on advance

Luis Faustino