PDA

View Full Version : JPivot in Community Dashboard Framework

framar97
08-28-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm trying to add a JPivot in template.html
JPivot is embedded in a iframe with vertical scrollbar, but the size of the frame is very little and is difficult to navigate. I'd like to have an extendable frame that grows with my JPivot. How can I do?
Thanks, Francesco

pmalves
08-28-2008, 09:47 AM
The current component does not allow resizable iframes. But uou can make it bigger by adding a style property to the div which the object is bound to.

framar97
08-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Pedro,
thank you for your answer. My iframe now is bigger, but it insn't very nice to have fixed length. Do you think this component in future release will be improved?
Thank you, Francesco

pmalves
08-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I think so.

We have a newer version where that happens already, but I can't say when it will be released, since it has *a lot* of changes

framar97
08-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Very interesting...
I'm going to start a project with this framework. Do you think it's better to wait the new version? Do you think next release will be release in september? And it will be easy to convert a current project? And also, there already is a release note with new features?
Thank you again, Francesco

pmalves
08-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't know when it will be released, since it's maintained during the free time. The problem is that I don't have any :D

Anyway, though it will probably *not* be backwards-compatible, I don't think you'll have much problems converting it. The principles are the same, it's just a step forward in easy of use and speed of development, IMHO