PDA

View Full Version : How to separate the business models of each pentaho solutions?

rensgabr
08-03-2009, 02:34 PM
The users of my company are using heavily the adhoc Query Reporting (waqr) to generate reports.
The situation is that I have many solutions (pentaho solutions) and each with many business models (as shown in the Annex).

The question is: is it possible to separate the business models of each pentaho solutions?
In other words, is it possible first select the desired pentaho solution and then display only the business models of that solution?

The goal is to give the user a better organization of business models.

Please, I need a solution.
Thanks!!!

codek
08-04-2009, 03:55 AM
there's no inbuilt way to do it;

unless you do it by username - not sure if this is possible for you, but you can have users which access only certain models?

rensgabr
08-04-2009, 08:58 AM
unless you do it by username - not sure if this is possible for you, but you can have users which access only certain models?

The problem is that some users have permissions to access all solutions and all Business Models.
Anyway, thank you for your attention and help.

If you know of something new, please let me know.
Thanks

wgorman
08-09-2009, 11:45 PM
You could log a feature request for this in JIRA. I think this would be a completely client side change, the AdhocWebService provides information to the client that includes the solution.

rensgabr
08-10-2009, 01:59 PM
You could log a feature request for this in JIRA. I think this would be a completely client side change, the AdhocWebService provides information to the client that includes the solution.

Ok, I will do. :cool: