PDA

View Full Version : Error in building Pentaho

druidwang
08-07-2009, 03:18 AM
I just followed the wiki to build my pentaho(
http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/ServerDoc2x/Building+and+Debugging+Pentaho+with+Eclipse)
when I run ant dev-rebuilt,there is an error

Buildfile: D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-build\dev_build.xml
BUILD FAILED
D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-build\dev_build.xml:73: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-assembly\assembly.xml:24: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-assembly\build-res\assembly_shared.xml:3: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-assembly\build-res\subfloor-pkg.xml:46: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\pentaho-source\bi-platform-assembly\build-res\subfloor.xml:302: Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Exit$NestedCondition doesn't support the nested "matches" element.

Total time: 797 millisecondsin the xml the error lines are

<!-- Set the project revision number to the value in the manifest file (if it has not
been specified in the properties file -->
<property name="project.revision" value="${Implementation-Version}" description="Sets the version number of the project based on the Implementation-Version found in the manifest file (if one is supplied and nothing is specified in the build.properties)" />
<fail message="A project revision number has not been determined!">
<condition>
<matches string="${project.revision}" pattern="\$\{.*\}" />
</condition>
</fail>
Any suggestions appreciated.