PDA

View Full Version : SWOT Analysis

r.bonazzo
03-11-2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.google.it/images/cleardot.gifVisualizza caratteri romani
Hi I work for a partner of Pentaho is that someone could send me links where I could find data on swot analysis. I must persuade customers to choose Pentaho instead of Bussiness Object or other BI products

Thanks

Rinaldo

gutlez
03-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Since no two companies are the same, what might be a strength of Pentaho for one company might make it a weakness for another.

Really, you have to find what are the key evaluators for each client.

r.bonazzo
03-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Since no two companies are the same, what might be a strength of Pentaho for one company might make it a weakness for another.

Really, you have to find what are the key evaluators for each client.

Thank for your answer.
The fact is that it is me who must try to guide the customer to choose Pentaho and help him to prepare an offer request based on Pentaho.
One key certainly is OpenSource

Regards

rb

dmoran
03-15-2010, 01:31 PM
rb,

We love to compete against those guys!

Your support rep should be able to point you to the resources you need and help with the sell. If you still have trouble finding info, email me at dmoran(AT)pentaho.com with your company name and I'll find someone who can help.

Doug Moran
Pentaho Community Connection

r.bonazzo
03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
thank you for answer I contact my rep from Italy.

Regards

Rinaldo

debrah.h48
03-18-2010, 01:33 AM
The SWOT analysis provides information that is helpful in matching the firm's resources and capabilities to the competitive environment in which it operates. As such, it is instrumental in strategy formulation and selection.