PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Big Data Forum!

dmoran
01-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the Big Data Forum. Previously, this was the Hadoop forum but has been expanded to include NoSQL databases. This change coincides with the Pentaho releasing all the Hadoop and NoSQL technology from the PDI EE project into open source. The open source license for Pentaho Data Integration has also changed to Apache 2.0. We have also created a Big Data wiki site (http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/BAD/Pentaho+Big+Data+Community+Home) with more information, downloads, how-tos, videos and more.

This forum is that place to ask questions and provide feedback for anything Pentaho Big Data related. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your project and what your Big Data use case is.

Doug Moran

juliee
05-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Thanks for d welcome.

Sushilgyl
08-17-2012, 12:42 AM
I have configured stable release of PDI 4.3 and hive 0.8.1 with Hadoop 1.0.1 and also i am able to make connection with 'Hadoop Hive' database using spoon. But whenever i tried to retrieve the data from Hive table as 'table input' step then it throws the error messege 'Method not supported'.

Could you please any suggest me what the problem it is ? Pls reply ASAP.

Regards,
Sushil