Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT!!! Pentaho Bi Server CE 5.0.1 - Error with Chrome v61

Quote Originally Posted by caralomi View Post
    The path is supposed to be a folder within PUC such as /public that would export all the folders below the public folder
    I'm using this command:

./import-export.sh --export --url=http://localhost:8080/pentaho --username=dvader --password=password --charset=UTF-8 --path=/public --file-path=C:/Users/dvader/Downloads/pentaho-solutions.zip --overwrite=true --permission=true --retainOwnership=true

And getting this error:

/usr/pentaho/biserver-ce
    /usr/pentaho/biserver-ce
    WARNING: Using java from path
    DEBUG: _PENTAHO_JAVA_HOME=
    DEBUG: _PENTAHO_JAVA=java
    log4j:WARN Continuable parsing error 3 and column 57
    log4j:WARN Document root element "configuration", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
    log4j:WARN Continuable parsing error 3 and column 57
    log4j:WARN Document is invalid: no grammar found.
    log4j:WARN The <configuration> element has been deprecated.
    log4j:WARN Use the <log4j:configuration> element instead.

Are you on a Windows or Linux system? --file-path=C:/Users/dvader/Downloads/pentaho-solutions.zip looks like Windows but import-export.sh is Linux
    Documentation:
    https://help.pentaho.com/Documentation/6.1/0P0/000/Backup_and_Restore_Pentaho_Repositories

Quote Originally Posted by johanhammink View Post
    Are you on a Windows or Linux system? --file-path=C:/Users/dvader/Downloads/pentaho-solutions.zip looks like Windows but import-export.sh is Linux
    Documentation:
    https://help.pentaho.com/Documentation/6.1/0P0/000/Backup_and_Restore_Pentaho_Repositories
    I'm on linux. Yes i've noticed that, it's just an error when posting here, i've used a linux file path when running that command.

How did you solve this we are running into the same issues with browsers and reports some work on some PC others it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by elatham View Post
    How did you solve this we are running into the same issues with browsers and reports some work on some PC others it doesn't.
    I really can't tell you what to do to solve this issue because i don't know. It start working on it's own in all the pc that doesn't work before, and we haven't do any changes to them.
    So strange. Sorry.