Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Instaview?

Default Instaview?

Hello everybody,

Some documentation about this please?. I had Data Integration comunitty 4.3.

Also, I read a little documentation about this. And a had some questions

It's necesary have the 4.4 Enterprise Edition? Is there any in Comunitty? Is Big data Preview a pluguin for Data Integration? Are Big Data Prevew and Instaview the same?

Thanks,

Emilio

no idea about such situation. it would be bettter if you contact the moderator for this situation here.,.

Thanks MaryRusih i find this

http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/BAD/Instaview.

And it's only for Enterprise Edition.

i am still finding it difficult to understand can anybody help me with this section so that i could get informative here

Instaview is an Enterprise Edition feature that was introduced in Pentaho Data Integration 4.4.0. It is not part of the Big Data plugin (which is a Community Edition plugin) but can make use of the Big Data plugin for Hadoop and NoSQL data sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio1985 View Post
    Hello everybody,

Some documentation about this please?. I had Data Integration comunitty 4.3.

Also, I read a little documentation about this. And a had some questions

It's necesary have the 4.4 Enterprise Edition? Is there any in Comunitty? Is Big data Preview a pluguin for Data Integration? Are Big Data Prevew and Instaview the same?

Thanks,

Emilio

Quote Originally Posted by mattb_pdi View Post
    Instaview is an Enterprise Edition feature that was introduced in Pentaho Data Integration 4.4.0. It is not part of the Big Data plugin (which is a Community Edition plugin) but can make use of the Big Data plugin for Hadoop and NoSQL data sources.
    Yes thats correct sorry for my error. I found it in this webpage http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/BAD/Instaview.

thanks for your reply .. now looking forward at it with more depth to get with the new logic and ideas better..