Hi, I have data entered in rich text editor and I want to show that data in pentaho PDF report..
For example data in the below format,

<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#336699" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">sample result</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#336699" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">sample data</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="11" COLOR="#336699" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">sample data</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>

Now I am getting as it is as above with tags also as output in report. But I need to show only text with html effect like color,bold etc.
I am using xml and sub reports to generate reports instead of using Pentaho Report Designer.
Can you please provide solution for this requirement. This is urgent requirement in my project..
Thanks in advance..

Can anybody reply with the solution or need more info regarding my query...

Please reply with your suggestions.........

Any suggestions please...

Whether it is possible or not by using xmls to show pre-formatted text (like an HTML fragment, or RTF) as one field data in PDF generation.