Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

View Poll Results: What's your preferred date for PCM13?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 28/29

3 10.34%
  • October 5/6

15 51.72%
  • Both work

11 37.93%

Thread: Pentaho Community Meetup 2013 - Portugal! Vote for the date!

Exclamation Pentaho Community Meetup 2013 - Portugal! Vote for the date!

Name:  GroupPicture.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  32.3 KB

Let's get this going!

#PCM13 is starting to get organized. For the ones that don't know, the Pentaho Community Meetings have been happening since 2008 a bit all over Europe. Last year was in Amsterdam.

This year we're going to break 2 rules: We usually don't repeat the event location and it's usually entirely sponsored by the community itself.

When I accepted the role of SVP for Community I put as condition that we'd sponsor this year's event, and that we'd repeat Portugal and make even a better event than the amazing event in Cascais. Location yet to be determined but probably in the amazing Sintra village.

It's one of my main objectives to end up with the silly "Enterprise / Community" differentiation. This is an event for everyone with a connection to Pentaho - customers, user, hackers, developers, students. I'll try to bring more of the Pentaho people, but the main spirit will remain the same! Sun, fun, huge amounts of beer and lots of presentations. I'll personally slap hard anyone that even tries to change that!

So let's start by setting the date in stone. There are 2 options on the table: 27/28 of September or 5/6 of October. I personally prefer the second, but can adapt - the community will chose in the end!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pmalves; 06-14-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Pedro Alves
    Meet us on ##pentaho, a FreeNode irc channel

i wish i could also be a part of it as what the show as what the date i have voted for is in majority and i guess if i get a chance i will catch it on time ..

We have a date! Done!
    Pedro Alves
    Meet us on ##pentaho, a FreeNode irc channel

See you at Sintra o/