Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Customise Tooltip for All In One Bar Chart CCC2

Default Customise Tooltip for All In One Bar Chart CCC2

Hi Team,

I am trying to format the tooltip for All In One Bar Chart but i have a problem in displaying the 2 different tooltips for moving average trend and the bars in the chart.Along the trending line i need to show the trending type in the tooltip that is defined in the chart component & also not able to show the negative values in the tooltip.

When i calculate the column sum using
    var sumcol = group.parent.dimensionsSumAbs(valueDimName) || 0; then I am getting only positive values.

I guess the method group.parent.dimensionsSumAbs(valueDimName) is converting the negative values to absolute & then calculating the sum

Quote Originally Posted by savan_alm View Post
    Hi Team,

I am trying to format the tooltip for All In One Bar Chart but i have a problem in displaying the 2 different tooltips for moving average trend and the bars in the chart.Along the trending line i need to show the trending type in the tooltip that is defined in the chart component & also not able to show the negative values in the tooltip.

When i calculate the column sum using
    var sumcol = group.parent.dimensionsSumAbs(valueDimName) || 0; then I am getting only positive values.

found the solution,need to just use this
    var sumcol = group.dimensions(valueDimName).sum(valueDimName) || 0;