Hi All,

when i login on PUC (generally after long time) and I execute a report or a New Analysis based on Mondrian cube follow error appear:
An error occurred while rendering Pivot.jsp. Please see the log for details.

If I retry after some second it works correctly.

I was problem with PUC connection a bit time ago (after 8 hour of mysql inactivity biserver shutted down) and configured cp030 as descript in this link http://wiki.comdivision.com/display/...8+hours+death). I solved my problem with biserver but i have problem with executing cube yet.( I don't know if this 2 issue are related)

I see the log for details:

ERROR [com.tonbeller.jpivot.mondrian.MondrianModel] Parse Failure
mondrian.olap.MondrianException: Mondrian Error:Failed to parse query '
select NON EMPTY {[Origine.HOrigine].[RAC via Chartway], [Origine.HOrigine].[Parco Rotabile -MBI], [Origine.HOrigine].[MBFSI], [Origine.HOrigine].[JAWA], [Origine.HOrigine].[Charterway], [Origine.HOrigine].[BuyBack], [Origine.HOrigine].[Acquisti Rete]} ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY {[Measures].[Latenza Inserimento Perizia], [Measures].[Esecuzione Perizia], [Measures].[Incarico MV1], [Measures].[Evasione MV1], [Measures].[Messa In Dispo], [Measures].[Stock Commerciale], [Measures].[Incarico MV2], [Measures].[Evasione MV2], [Measures].[Invio DocPrimari], [Measures].[Validazione], [Measures].[Accordo Cliente], [Measures].[Shipping Time]} ON ROWS
from [Tempi Attraversamento]
where {[Tempo Ingresso Piazzale].[2013]}

Caused by: mondrian.olap.MondrianException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: while building member cache; sql=[select `dim_origine_veicolo`.`Descrizione` as `c0` from `dim_origine_veicolo` as `dim_origine_veicolo` group by `dim_origine_veicolo`.`Descrizione` order by ISNULL(`dim_origine_veicolo`.`Descrizione`) ASC, `dim_origine_veicolo`.`Descrizione` ASC]

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was 80.912.223 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 80.913.057 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.

ERROR [com.tonbeller.jpivot.mondrian.MondrianModel] Pipe rotta
ERROR [com.tonbeller.jpivot.tags.OlapModelProxy]
com.tonbeller.jpivot.olap.model.OlapException: Pipe rotta
ERROR [com.tonbeller.jpivot.tags.OlapModelTag]
com.tonbeller.jpivot.olap.model.OlapException: Pipe rotta

I use Bi-server CE 4.8.0 stable on linux server
DB= Mysql 5.1.69

Thanks in advance,

Patrizia