Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: FIFO option in MYSQL BULKLOADER

Default FIFO option in MYSQL BULKLOADER

Dear Friends,

I need to bulk load the file to the table in MYSQL DATABASE, hence I used the STEP MySql Bulkloader in which mentioned the necessary details required, but the option called 'fifo' where I kept as empty since MySql bulkloader option will run only in UNOX not in Windows.But if I executed with these settings, I m getting errors.Myquestion is, while executing the transformation in the server,whether the fifo file will be created automatically or we need to create the same.

ERROR 23-10 11:06:39,755 - MySQL Bulk Loader - Error in step, asking everyone to stop because of:
    ERROR 23-10 11:06:39,756 - MySQL Bulk Loader - org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleException:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.Thread.run (null:-1)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.step.RunThread.run (RunThread.java:40)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.mysqlbulkloader.MySQLBulkLoader.processRow (MySQLBulkLoader.java:256)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.mysqlbulkloader.MySQLBulkLoader.execute (MySQLBulkLoader.java:71)
    at java.io.File.<init> (null:-1)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.mysqlbulkloader.MySQLBulkLoader.execute(MySQLBulkLoader.java:129)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.mysqlbulkloader.MySQLBulkLoader.processRow(MySQLBulkLoader.java:256)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.step.RunThread.run(RunThread.java:40)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.pentaho.di.trans.steps.mysqlbulkloader.MySQLBulkLoader.execute(MySQLBulkLoader.java:71)
    ... 3 more

Anyone please help me with the require solution.

Any clarifications on these will be appreciated
    Last edited by sudhakar_comcast; 10-23-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Include the error description