Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Pentaho 5.0 Development

Default Pentaho 5.0 Development

Hi!

I want to add mantleMessages in my native language. For that action I use next steps:

01. Fork source code for all Pentaho CE projects
    02. Load projects from local git folders in Eclipse J2EE
    03. Compile all projects (use steps from this guide http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/Serv...I+Platform+5.0)

All steps complited and then I add mantleMessages in my native language and then again run ant build from user-console project (target dist) and as result I get 2 jar files in folder user-console/lib in which I can see my translations. But when I run ce-build-all target from assembly then as result 2 war are created pentaho.war and pentaho-style.war (additional data.zip and pentaho-solutions.zip) but I cant see in war files my translations?

ce-build-all not copy my jar from another project after rebuild if I understand correct?

Ok, if anybody need solution I continue ...

After add mantleMessages in extensions project (and if you need in user-console project) you can create jar file from extension project and zip from user console. Then you run target clean-all and resolve in assembly. After that steps overwrite extension jar and user-console zip file (from dist folder) in assembly lib and then run assembly target (and compile, dist).

After all step finished copy pentaho project from webapps and voila ... restart tomcat app server and clear cache in browser.

This is my solution and i believe this is not best but this work for me.

o/