Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Default installation of CE throwing error ERROR_0004 - Resource /jpivot/jpivot/messag

Default Default installation of CE throwing error ERROR_0004 - Resource /jpivot/jpivot/messag

Hi All
    Just trying installing CE 5.0.1, It startup and I am able to log into "http://localhost:8080/pentaho/" using the demo users, but I could see some error messages at the end of the log files it says that
    0:02:12,520 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /jpivot/jpivot/messages_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin jpivot
    Like to get advice why this error is comming when the user logs in
    I checked the log files by login and loginout using the demo users, each time the user logs in this message comes in
    Please advice me why this error message is coming

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jjk_saji View Post
    Hi All
    Just trying installing CE 5.0.1, It startup and I am able to log into "http://localhost:8080/pentaho/" using the demo users, but I could see some error messages at the end of the log files it says that

Like to get advice why this error is comming when the user logs in
    I checked the log files by login and loginout using the demo users, each time the user logs in this message comes in
    Please advice me why this error message is coming
    I also get the same error. Probably this bug: http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-10784

Try with Firefox

Hi, could someone help me?
    I set all the variables (java 1.7_51 X64), update the pentaho_admin in web.xml, and try to start Pentaho 5.0.1 for the first time.
    Catalina start correctly but at the login I get this message:

[pentaho.log]
    "2014-04-13 09:52:31,462 ERROR [org.pentaho.platform.web.servlet.GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /jpivot/jpivot/messages_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin jpivot"

Please, how can i fix it? I use a Windows 7 (X64). Thank you in advance.

hi

make sure if
    C:\Pentaho\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\jPivot\jpivot\messages_supported_languages.properties exists
    or in 5.0.1 C:\Pentaho\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\pentaho-jpivot-plugin\jpivot\messages_supported_languages.properties

If not, create a text file , then change the file name to "messages_supported_languages.properties"

It works!!! Thank you very much, but... what about "WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response". I have many of these warning messages.
    Starting dialog box doesn't go away and user console doesn't load.
    Thanks for any suggestion.