Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Problem with running BI server ce on tomcat

Default Problem with running BI server ce on tomcat

Hi

i have been trying get this work for over a week now and still getting the same error, i am wondering if anyone can help me with this, here is the log file from tomcat

2014-03-12 17:05:08,535 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'filterChainProxy' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\applicationContext-spring-security.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'basicProcessingFilter' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\applicationContext-spring-security.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationManager' while setting bean property 'authenticationManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationManager' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\applicationContext-spring-security.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'pen:bean#1ef2708' of type [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.objfac.spring.BeanBuilder] while setting bean property 'providers' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'pen:bean#1ef2708': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.providers.dao.DaoAuthenticationProvider#1' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\applicationContext-spring-security-jackrabbit.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'pen:bean#13ccfca' of type [org.pentaho.platform.engine.core.system.objfac.spring.BeanBuilder] while setting bean property 'userDetailsService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'pen:bean#13ccfca': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cachingUserDetailsService' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\pentahoObjects.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'UserDetailsService' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'UserDetailsService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\applicationContext-spring-security-jackrabbit.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userRoleDaoTxn' while setting bean property 'userRoleDao'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userRoleDaoTxn' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\repository.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userRoleDao' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userRoleDao' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\repository.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'adminJcrTemplate' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'adminJcrTemplate' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\repository.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'jcrAdminSessionFactory' while setting bean property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jcrAdminSessionFactory' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\repository.spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'jcrRepository' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jcrRepository' defined in file [E:\pentaho\server\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system\repository.spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Duplicate configuration element PersistenceManager in Versioning.
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)

Regards

Exaltra

Hi,

the pentaho i am trying to get working is 5.0.1, using mysql 5 and tomcat 7, i have followed the manual several times and still know luck, i get the same error on postgres aswell. please i need help with this

Regards

Exaltra

hello Exaltra

This might get handy

http://anonymousbi.wordpress.com/201...llation-guide/
    Thank U For Your Time
    Suresh

Hello

in my case
    i just copy two folder from C:\Pentaho\biserver-ce\tomcat\webapps
    Name:  螢幕擷取畫面_040814_022357_PM.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  11.5 KB

to Tomcat7 webapp folders C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps
    Name:  螢幕擷取畫面_040814_022513_PM.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  54.8 KB

my tomcat config
    java option :
    -Dcatalina.home=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0
    -Dcatalina.base=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0
    -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\endorsed
    -XX:PermSize=128M
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\temp
    -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
    -Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\conf\logging.properties
    -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

Name:  螢幕擷取畫面_040814_022630_PM.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  90.7 KB

Name:  螢幕擷取畫面_040814_022710_PM.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  螢幕擷取畫面_040814_022753_PM.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  72.3 KB

Hello Exaltra

Actually i'm having the same problem .
    I'm using pentaho biserver ce 5.3 on tomcat 6.0.43 , and i'm trying to configure it with postgresql 9.1.
    I've followed all instructions on several blogs and forums .But i keep getting the same errors as you did.
    Please could you let me know how did you solve your problem?!

Thanks in advance