Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: What If analysis How to

Default What If analysis How to

Hello Guys, how can I do what if analysis with Pentaho? I saw the plugin (a plugin is it?) Stcard h but not figured out how to install it, you can help me? Thank you very much.

Hi lord.

What kind of report want to do?
    A "what if" report could be make with a simple filter, in your datasource add the filter parameter in the "where" sentence and you can see how the values change accord the filter value.
    Ricardo Díaz
    Pentaho Consultant
    Quito - Ecuador

I would like to create interactive reports, where the user inputting a parameter varies sees as the trend of the KPI. Pentaho can do? Is there a plugin for this? I saw STcard, but I did not understand how to download it and use it, could you help me? Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by lord112 View Post
    I would like to create interactive reports, where the user inputting a parameter varies sees as the trend of the KPI. Pentaho can do? Is there a plugin for this? I saw STcard, but I did not understand how to download it and use it, could you help me? Thank you very much

guys you can give me a hand to start building a what if analysis or at least write back? Possible that Pentaho does not support this type of analysis? Thank you

Can we do "What if analysis" with Pentaho? How to download & install STCard from stratebi?
    Thank you