No introductions needed. It's time to #PCM14, the Pentaho Community Meeting. Pentaho World was just a warm-up :) Register here!

For the 7th year in a row, a bunch of dru... pentaho gurus will meet to dr... talk about the latest and greatest features of pentaho. Now, seriously - if you've never heard about the PCMs, a simple googling exercise will get you good info. Take a look at my blog entry about PCM13.

PCM13 group photo

All info in the PCM14 website. After Mainz (Germany), Barcelona (Spain), Cascais (Portugal), Rome (Italy), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sintra (Portugal), this year will be in Antwerp (Belgium), on an amazing location - Hof Van Liere, in Antwerp University

PCM14 venue

Each time, PCM has been getting better and better. The organization is this time handled by pentaho partner Know.bi through it's long time community member Bart Maertens. And by "long" I mean "loooong", Bart's been around for longer than me! I'm a newbie compared to the guy! Obviously pentaho / webdetails will help in the organization, even if only by tweeting, blogging and paying for half a pint of beer for some lucky fellows (sorry, this is not Portugal. Granted, beer is much better, but damn, much more expensive!)

PCM13 venue, the place to beat

This time, we'll have two separate tracks. Make sure you submit your presentation proposal.

More...