Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Browse Files is empty/blank after restart

Default Browse Files is empty/blank after restart

I recently I started testing version 5.1 in a new installation path on our server. When I stopped and restarted the production instance (olver 5.0 version) everything seemed fine until I click on the Browse Files menu.

when I attempt to browse my folders and get back to various dashboards, there is nothing coming up. I see the same menu as always on top (File, View Tools, etc) and the "Browse Files v" heading. Below that nothing is there, just the background.

Anyone have any ideas what this might be? I changed nothing other than stopping the production server to run the newer version in another path for testing..

I've attached the catalina.out log if this might help with figuring out what's going on..any help is appreciated!

catalina.out.txt

does no one have any suggestions?

Create a folder from PUC using this browse files background and check on bi server where it is created.
    That path should contain your all prpt files to shows from PUC.
    -- NITIN --

Nittin,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I couldn't do that, there was literally nothing on the screen when I went to Browse Files..just the background color of the theme, and the upper menu that's always present. However, just now I went back to the PUC and the browse files is working again, though I have changed nothing since the problem began. It's perplexing.. Thank you for taking the time to respond!