Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Saiku OLAP wizard - "OK" button not working in Pentaho 5.2 (CDE)

Default Saiku OLAP wizard - "OK" button not working in Pentaho 5.2 (CDE)

Hello all,

unsing Pentaho 5.2 i can open the SAIKU OLAP Wizard and create an Analysis. But when clicking the "ok" button nothing happens. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David4BI View Post
    Hello all,

unsing Pentaho 5.2 i can open the SAIKU OLAP Wizard and create an Analysis. But when clicking the "ok" button nothing happens. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,
    David
    Yes, same problem here. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

I have the same problem here with CE 5.3 and Saiku 3.0. Has anyone found a solution?

I have the same problem here with CE 5.3 and Saiku 3.0.9.13 and also with Saiku 3.1.8. As Workarround use Saiku an copy your MDX Query (copy & paste) into your CDE.

I have the same problem here, but I'm using Pentaho 6.0.1.0.386, Saiku 3.8.3 (not the Enterprise) and CDE 6.0.0.0-353.

Inspecting the Javascript of the page I found this error when the OK button is clicked. "TypeError: query is undefined SaikuOlapWizard<.buttonOk()"
    Name:  saikuJSError.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  12.0 KB

I also check that the saiku plugin can not save the new query. The javascript only shows "no element found".

I also got these messages from the server log:

GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /openi/ui/openi_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin openi
    GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin saiku
    GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties.properties not found in plugin saiku
    GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_en.properties not found in plugin saiku
    GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_en_US.properties not found in plugin saiku
    Last edited by evandro; 03-24-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Using Pentaho 6.1 with Saiku. I experience the same thing when I try to run Saiku OLAP Wizard from CDE, when I'm done modeling the OK button is not responding.

Default Have the proble solved?

Have the proble solved?
    Quote Originally Posted by David4BI View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
    Have the proble solved?

Try playing with \saiku\ui\js\saiku\plugins\BIServer\plugin.js.
    At the end write something like:
    if (Settings.PLUGIN) {
    window.parent.getSaikuMdx = function() {
    var query = Saiku.tabs._tabs[Saiku.tabs.queryCount-1].content.query;
    var saikuStub = {
    connection: query.model.cube.connection,
    catalog: query.model.cube.catalog,
    jndi: '',
    mdx: query.model.mdx
    }
    window.parent.saveSaiku(saikuStub);
    };
    }

Hi Everone,

I was also facing same issue, try your code/instruction and issue got resolve( OK tab(button) disappear from Saiku OLAP wizad.
    But I found new issue, Saiku query of Saiku OLAP Wizad is not working with any (graphical) component of CDE.
    If I take(COPY) same Saiku query and use (PASTE) with MDX JNDI (CDE query component)., its work with graphical component.
    Please give your valuable comment !!
    I am using pentaho CE version 7 & 7.1 and saiku CE version 3.14 (from pentaho market place download)
    Thanks!!
    Ajay
    Last edited by akj131183@gmail.com; 08-22-2017 at 02:56 AM.