Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Cube published from Schema workbench not seen in Saiku

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cube published from Schema workbench not seen in Saiku

Hi,

I'm using Pentaho CE 5.3 version, Schema workbench as desktop tool and Saiku plugin downloaded from Marketplace (also CE version). DB Repository is Oracle, and BI server runs on Linux.
    I have created MyTestSchema from Schema Workbench and published it successfully. I have and Oracle DB Repository and I see an XML file in BLOB from DS_REPOS_DATASTORE. I started PUC, enter Manage Data Sources and I see a DataSourceType MyTestSchema type Analysis. It say that mondrian file MyTestSchema.mondrian.xml.
    But, when I start new Saiku analysis, I don't see MyTestCube.
    Catalina.out displays errors
    15:58:37,339 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_supported_languages.properties not found in plugin s
    aiku
    15:58:37,386 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties.properties not found in plugin saiku
    15:58:37,409 ERROR [GenericServlet] GenericServlet.ERROR_0004 - Resource /saiku-ui/saikuplugin.properties_sr.properties not found in plugin saiku

But it doesn't seem to be important when I look at the cube creating from database tables source. That cube shows in drop down box of Saiku.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Hello mirjanap

You were able to publish your cube via Schema Workbench? I'm unable to do that. I get an error "Publish Error: Repository service not found on server."

What version of the Workbench are you using? I am on 3.5 as I read elsewhere that the latest version is not compatible with CE 5.

Thanks in advance
    - Russell