I have been waiting for the 5.4 release for a bit now, it has several fixes in it which will help me.

I see on JIRA that it doesn't seem to have any blockers.

My conundrum is whether to push my 5.3 release to production (production is at 5.1) or whether to wait x days for 5.4.

Anyone have release gossip on 5.4? Just trying to avoid pushing 5.3 and a week later pushing 5.4 and annoying my grumpy IT manager.

I know I could build CI ... but that presents more problems.

Thanks!