Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: ERROR: MODIFIED_DATE is empty when saving a job

Default ERROR: MODIFIED_DATE is empty when saving a job

Hello people
    I've just copied the 3.1 release of SPOON from a CentOS 5 to a new CentOS 7.
    I've also restored the repo_kettle DB from the old CentOS 5 mysql to the new mariadb in CentOS7
    I finally got everything to work again on CentOS 7 and Spoon starts, I can connecto to the repository and open a JOB.
    The only problem is that i SAVE the JOB or a TRANFORMATION, the record updated in the R_JOB or R_TRANSFORMATION tables shows an empty value for the MODIFIED_DATE field.
    This is the log of the INSERT of the mariadb repo_kettle database:

INSERT INTO R_TRANSFORMATION (ID_TRANSFORMATION, NAME, DESCRIPTION, EXTENDED_DESCRIPTION, TRANS_VERSION, TRANS_STATUS, ID_STEP_READ, ID_STEP_WRITE, ID_STEP_INPUT, ID_STEP_OUTPUT, ID_STEP_UPDATE, ID_DATABASE_LOG, TABLE_NAME_LOG, USE_BATCHID, USE_LOGFIELD, ID_DATABASE_MAXDATE, TABLE_NAME_MAXDATE, FIELD_NAME_MAXDATE, OFFSET_MAXDATE, DIFF_MAXDATE, CREATED_USER, CREATED_DATE, MODIFIED_USER, MODIFIED_DATE, SIZE_ROWSET, ID_DIRECTORY) VALUES ( 734, 'PGT_Telai_S_000_1', '1', NULL, NULL, 0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, NULL, 'Y', 'N', -1, NULL, NULL, 0, 0, 'admin', '2009-12-22 10:50:17', 'admin', '', 10000, 63)

as you can see i have an empty '' value for the MODIFIED_DATE column.

How can I toubleshoot this issue?

Thanx,

Jurij
    Last edited by jurij; 05-27-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Bump!

Bump!!